Deckchairs Overboard - S/T (1985)
DECKCHAIR OVERBOARD were John Clifforth (v, g,k) and Cathy McQuade (v, b, k). Their self-titled album released on Regular Records (L 38438) was produced by well know producer Mark Opitz and is a nice collection of typical mid-80's pop-rock. While the record is a good listen, I am more partial to the track on the Nine O'Clock Muse compilation. A perfect example of a band that initially had an interesting edge to their style only to see it polished off by over-production and a push for a more "mainstream" sound. Look out for the bad cover of "It's All In The Game". :-)
tracklist:

01. Fight For Love
02. Can't Stop The Motor
03. It's All In The Game
04. I Need You More
05. Love Take Over
06. Every Other Day
07. Teach Me To Cry
08. I Get Hungry
09. Overboard
10. Walking In The Dark

Deckchairs


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Ausrock Forum

Followers

Visitors

Free Hit Counter