Tim Finn - Big Canoe (1986)
After the success of his 1983 debut solo album ESCAPADE , Tim Finn finally left the Split Enz to further pursue a solo career. This was his second solo album (the first was made while still a member of the Enz). The singles released from this album were 'Carve You In Marble' and 'No Thunder No Fire No Rain' (a song about the 1984 Bhopal chemical disaster in India).

I remember finding this album in a pawn shop in 2000 (along with a dozen or so rare early 80's Japan made CDs - a nice find!), I don't know how I missed it in 1986. Driving to another pawn shop to score some more CDs, I put this one in the player and LOVED it! Especially when I got to track #4 'So Deep', the bass of this baby made my twin 12" woofers dance! Other top tracks, for me, are 'Carved You In Marble', 'Hyacinth' & 'Hole In My Heart'. Enjoy!

tracklist:

01 Spiritual Hunger
02 Don't Bury My Heart
03 Timmy
04 So Deep
05 No Thunder, No Fire , No Rain
06 Searching The Streets
07 Carve You In Marble
08 Water Into Wine
09 Hyacinth
10 Big Canoe
11 Hole In My Heart (CD Bonus Track)
12 Are We One Or Are We Two (CD Bonus Track)

TimFinn-1986BigCanoe


no pw

here is the link for Tim Finn, Escapade.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Ausrock Forum

Followers

Blog Archive

Visitors

Free Hit Counter